- DESIGNED TO SUPPLEMENT - “User’s In-Plant Safety Program “CEMA Safety Committee” designed these Posters as a Service to the Industry. If you would like a full set in PDF, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Files are formatted as TIF (6 MB) / PNG (under 1 MB) high resolution files.
- You can modify the top right panel to include your company’s Safety Program Slogan or print them as they are.
- The type of printing and poster material and coating is left to the user to determine based on the anticipated placement of the posters.
- Do not try to open the files on your net browser, it will not function.
Follow these procedures to download:
Right Click the Safety Poster file (highlighted in blue, not the picture) you want to download
Save to your computer
The pictograms on these posters represent the asociated CEMA Safety Labels which should be placed on your equipment. See the Safety Labels and Safety Label Placement Guideline links above.